Diamond Aviation Training Center
Full name: Joint Company Limited «Diamond Aviation Club».
Registered on December 22, 2011 by Minsk Regional Executive Committee, registration number 690655914.
Founders: State-owned Foreign Trade Unitary Enterprise “Belspetsvneshtechnika” and Mainship Limited.
Main activities of the Center:
- base flight preparation of the civil aircraft pilots;
- organization of theoretical and performance of flight preparation of private pilots (PPL), commercial pilots (CPL) on Diamond DA 40,Diamond DA 42 aircraft:
• obtaining of pilot’s instrumental rating (IR)
• obtaining of pilot’s multi- engine rating (MER)
• preparation of pilot-instructors (FI)
- base flight preparation of the pilots of Defense and Law Enforcement Agencies of the Republic of Belarus;
- theoretic and practical training of engineer- technical staff on linear and base maintenance of Diamond DA 40 and Diamond DA 42 aircraft on “airframe-engine”;
- theoretic and practical training of engineer- technical staff on linear and base maintenance of Diamond DA 40 and Diamond DA 42 aircraft on “avionics and radio-electronic equipment”;
- service maintenance of Diamond DA40 and Diamond DA42 aircraft;
- performance of aviation works within the interests of Ministries and Authorities (aerial survey, observation and patrolling) ;
- performance of aviation works within the sphere of interest of private persons (observation flights);
- club activity (union of people who are interested in aviation).